CALL FOR SPEAKERS
TAP! 2013 | JANUARY 8-11, 2013 | ORLANDO, FL
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: December 15, 2012
The International Association of Electronic Publishers is looking for presenters for an Unconference to be held in conjunction with the TAP! 2013 conference. We’re looking for industry and thought leaders to share on a variety of topics from content creation to distribution strategies and everything in between. We have available 15 minute slots for presentations. You may submit up to 3 sessions for consideration, but a maximum of two slots will be awarded to each individual.
Sessions can include:
- Case studies for best practices
- Research projects related to publishing and digital content
- New tools that will influence the market
To be considered for a session, please complete the form below. If you are selected, you will receive the following benefits:
- A substantial discount of on the conference registration fee
- A 1 year membership to the International Association of Electronic Publishers (IAEPUB)
- An article on the IAEPUB blog
- An interview segment on the IAEPUB podcast
- An influencer’s reception at the TAP!2013 conference in Orlando
Please submit your ideas below. The deadline is December 15, 2012, but sessions will be chosen as they are submitted, so slots may fill sooner.