Our members consist of professional, academic, trade and self-digital publishers, hardware and software companies, educational institutions, and related organizations whose common goals are to advance the competitiveness and exposure of digital publishing in print, video, audio and photography content.
By becoming an IAEPUB member you will participate in planned teleconference calls and occasional face to face gatherings. Also, as an IAEPUB member, you will have access to the IAEPUB member directory and other information including a database of vendors and solution providers that support IAEPUB and e publishing.
As an IAEPUB member you have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the creation and advent of the electronic publishing industry
- Access to online tutorials and community forum
- Member discounts on training and conferences from Future Media Concepts
- Access to podcasts and webinars with latest news, tips & tricks
- Have full access to the IAEPUB website, email lists, and member directory
- Run for the Board of Directors
- Vote on specifications and other important IAEPUB issues
- A platform to create new professional contacts and network
- Software discounts (coming soon)
As a member of IAEPUB, you will also receive unique discounts on training and conferences at Future Media Concepts.
The IAEPUB is funded by annual dues from its members. First year dues are payable at time of application. Subsequent annual dues will be billed on a rolling annual basis on the month that you joined the organization.
The dues structure is as follows:
|Company Type||Company Revenue||Member Dues|
|Company||Over $5 Million||$1,000 per year|
|Company||Under $5 Million||$500 per year|
|Company||Non-Profit||$250 per year|
|Individuals/Freelancers||$200 per year|
|Student Rate||Student Status||$50 per year|
Get free membership for a year! Here’s how:
An IAEPUB year-long membership is included when you register for TAP! 2013 Technologically Advanced Publishing Conference – January 8-11, 2013 in Orlando, FL!
TAP! is a thought leadership conference pushing new limits in digital content creation, publishing, marketing and monetizing. The who’s who in this new emerging space will share case studies, talk tech and help you bring your digital publishing project to life. TAP! is designed for management and creatives alike. Sessions cover both strategy and vision as well as practical tools and techniques and how to get it done. Membership for IAEPUB and all the tools and benefits offered to members are yours free for a year when you register now to TAP!